NOW is the time!! Why not dedicate some quality time to sitting down with an interesting book? Now is the time to find out more about clock and watchmakers who may have made the clock in your living room, or may even have been one of your ancestors.
Make the most of our Special Promotion to SAVE £30 when you buy these two specialist clock books.
Save 23% when you buy these books together.
Early clock & watchmakers of the Blacksmiths' Company
* Over 400 high quality photographs of early turret (or tower) clocks, lantern clocks, table clocks, longcase clocks and many watches.
* 23 Trade descents of leading clock & watchmakers & their apprentices
* Directory of more than 1500 clock & watchmakers in the Blacksmiths' Company
* 12 Chapters
* 490 pages in total
FIND OUT MORE
Set of 2 books - Only £99
Can't decide on which book to buy? Why not buy them both and enjoy a
Buy both books for ONLY £99
Northumberland & Durham
* Enjoy over 170 high quality illustrations
* 12 useful chapters
* Directory of more than 1500 clockmakers, watchmakers and Goldsmiths from the North East of England.
* 300 pages in total
* Published in 1980